A Porceleyne Fles Delft hand-painted horizontal tile panel
A Porceleyne Fles Delft hand-painted horizontal tile panel depicting a typical Dutch landscape. The panel consisting of 6 tiles is executed in blue glazes. The plaque is painted by P.F, Vreeswijk who worked for the Porceleyne fles factory from 1885 to 1934. The year letters AB for 1906 are written in the bottom left corner as the year of production. Established in 1653, De Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles is the only remaining Delft blue pottery factory from the 17th century. Overall size including frame: 101.5 x 23.2 cm (40” x 9.1”). Tiles are in excellent condition, wooden frame with some traces of use.
Interested to buy?